Van Gogh & Japan Art Challenge
To celebrate the release of our new film Van Gogh & Japan, in cinemas worldwide from 4 June 2019, we are inviting audiences from far and wide to submit their artwork and tell us what influences or inspires them. You could be a budding amateur or a life-long professional. You could be a painter, a photographer or a graphic designer; whatever you create, we want to hear from you.
We’ll be offering our favourite submission an exclusive bundle of goodies from the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam and the opportunity to have your masterpiece shared on our blog, Facebook and Instagram page. Submissions close Wednesday 31st July.
Enter by email:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Van Gogh & Japan Challenge
2. Attach your artwork as an image
3. Remember to write a couple of sentences telling us what influences you as an artist
Enter via social media:
1. Share your artwork on your Facebook or Instagram page and tag us at @exhibitiononscreen
2. Write a couple of sentences in the description telling us what influences you
3. Use the hashtag #VanGoghJapanChallenge to help spread the word
Prize winners will be selected by the EOS team.